Our main goal is to put a sparkling smile on your pretty face, so we ask that you carefully read the following shipping details before you place an order, to ensure you are happy with your choice. When you purchase through our website, you agree to the following terms & conditions.
When Will I Receive My Goodies?
Depending on the shipping option you select at checkout, you should receive your parcel within:
- Express: Estimated 1-4 working days (Overnight delivery for Auspost metro post codes.. check to see if your post code falls within their overnight network here.)
- Standard: Estimated 5-8 working days
Please note that in addition to the following shipping timeframes (that’s when we will have your parcel in the post/courier), you should factor additional time for Australia Post (or another courier service) to deliver your parcel.
- All orders placed before 3pm on weekdays will be shipped by us on the same day.
- Orders placed after 3pm Monday to Thursday will be shipped by us the following weekday.
- Orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays will be shipped the following Monday.
- All of this equates to an estimated 1-2 weekdays.
Postage / Courier Details
- We use a variety of postage and courier services to deliver our parcels, including Australia Post, TNT & Couriers Please. We calculate the fastest and most cost-effective delivery option within the guidelines of the shipping option you select at checkout.
- Once we have shipped your goodies within the aforementioned timeframes, it is the responsibility of the courier service to get your goodies to you within the timeframes you requested (that’s what we pay them for!).
- Once your order has been shipped, we will send you a tracking number to track your parcel on the relevant postage provider’s website. Any postage queries should be raised with the relevant postage/courier service.
- Whilst 99% of orders are delivered on time, we have found that even “express” courier services can take longer than expected or promised by them on the very rare occasion. That 1% unreliability is hugely frustrating for us as a small business, as we would LOVE to promise you that your parcel WILL get to you when the postie promised. Alas, the reality of online shopping and postage in Australia is that this portion of the delivery process is indeed out of our control. We ask that you consider this before placing your order, as shipping delays caused by the courier service cannot be refunded or credited.
- As Australia Post’s website will tell you, “Express” isn’t always the quickest option for some non-metro areas, so if you have selected “Express Post” and your item arrives with no Express Post sticker – don’t freak out… It’s because we have asked the postie which is the quickest delivery option for you and took the initiative to get her to you STAT!
Exchanges & Returns
Exchanges for Change-of-Mind
Changed your mind about a product you purchased? No problem! Simply return your change-of-mind product(s) and we will issue you with a credit note to exchange for another product(s)! Terms, conditions & instructions do apply and will be enforced (so please read them here before you purchase from us!). In summary:
- Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3-days of receiving your item(s) & await our delivery instructions.
- Return your unworn change-of-mind item(s) with original tags & packaging to the address we provide you with. We must receive your returned goods within 7-days.
- Once your returned goods pass our stringent quality assurance to ensure they are unworn & in original perfect condition with original tags & packaging, we will email you a credit note. The credit note will be the value of the returned item(s) less the original shipping fee and will be valid for 30 days – so get shopping!
Things to consider:
- Our full terms & conditions. Please read them in full, as these contain further details regarding exchanges for change-of-mind returns are required to agree to these before purchasing from us.
- No refunds will be given if you have simply changed your mind.
- For hygiene reasons, we can not exchange or credit earrings if you have changed your mind.
We take great care in ensuring all of our headpieces are of excellent quality and put each headpiece through a rigorous quality assurance system. We would be hugely surprised and deeply disappointed should any headpiece reach you in a condition that is anything other than perfect. Refunds may be issued for faulty items that are reported to email@example.com within a reasonable timeframe. However, refunds may be refused if the fault is deemed to be the result of transit, rough handling or misuse (headpieces are delicate and should be treated with care). Goods that are damaged in transit or on receipt are not the responsibility of Ford Millinery and will therefore not be repaired, refunded, replaced nor exchanged. Please note that all items sent via post are photographed and documented before sending to ensure that items leave our studio in perfect condition. If in doubt, we encourage you to shop at one of our many Australian stockists, including a vast array of David Jones, Myer & boutique stores Australia-wide.