Our main goal is to put a sparkling smile on your pretty face, so we ask that you carefully read the following shipping details before you place an order, to ensure you are happy with your choice. When you purchase through our website, you agree to the following terms & conditions.
When Will I Receive My Goodies?
Depending on the shipping option you select at checkout, you should receive your parcel within:
- Option 1: Estimated 1-4 working days
- Option 2: Estimated 5-8 working days
Please note that in addition to the following shipping timeframes (that’s when we will have your parcel in the post/courier), you should factor additional time for Australia Post (or another courier service) to deliver your parcel.
- All orders placed before 10:30am on weekdays will be shipped by us on the same day.
- Orders placed after 10:30am Monday to Thursday will be shipped by us the following weekday.
- Orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays will be shipped the following Monday.
- All of this equates to an estimated 1-2 weekdays.
Postage / Courier Details
- We use a variety of postage and courier services to deliver our parcels, including Australia Post, TNT & Couriers Please. We calculate the fastest and most cost-effective delivery option within the guidelines of the shipping option you select at checkout.
- Once we have shipped your goodies within the aforementioned timeframes, it is the responsibility of the courier service to get your goodies to you within the timeframes you requested (that’s what we pay them for!).
- Once your order has been shipped, we will send you a tracking number to track your parcel on the relevant postage provider’s website. Any postage queries should be raised with the relevant postage/courier service.
- Whilst 99% of orders are delivered on time, we have found that even “express” courier services can take longer than expected or promised by them on the very rare occasion. That 1% unreliability is hugely frustrating for us as a small business, as we would LOVE to promise you that your parcel WILL get to you when the postie promised. Alas, the reality of online shopping and postage in Australia is that this portion of the delivery process is indeed out of our control. We ask that you consider this before placing your order, as shipping delays caused by the courier service cannot be refunded or credited.
- As Australia Post’s website will tell you, “Express” isn’t always the quickest option for some non-metro areas, so if you have selected “Express Post” and your item arrives with no Express Post sticker – don’t freak out… It’s because we have asked the postie which is the quickest delivery option for you and took the initiative to get her to you STAT!
Exchanges & Returns
Exchanges for orders placed between 24th October & 30th November 2017
As much as we would love for you to try-on/swap until you find the perfect headpiece for your special occasion, we are simply not equipped to facilitate change-of-mind exchanges during these peak season dates. We therefore ask that you choose with care (or shop in store where possible so you can try before you buy!), as we can not issue refunds, exchanges or credit notes. For what it’s worth, we have only ever had one change-of-mind exchange to date, so we are fairly confident you will love your newfound little lady!
We take great care in ensuring all of our headpieces are of excellent quality and put each headpiece through a rigorous quality assurance system. We would be hugely surprised and deeply disappointed should any headpiece reach you in a condition that is anything other than perfect. Refunds may be issued for faulty items that are reported within 2-days of the item being delivered to the buyer, however refunds will not be issued if the fault is deemed to be the result of transit, rough handling or misuse (headpieces are delicate and should be treated with care). Goods that are damaged in transit or on receipt are not the responsibility of Ford Millinery and will therefore not be repaired, refunded, replaced nor exchanged. Please note that all items sent via post are photographed and documented before sending to ensure that items leave our studio in perfect condition. If in doubt, we encourage you to shop at one of our many Australian stockists, including a vast array of David Jones stores Australia-wide.