What personal information do we collect?
In order to fulfill your order and to provide you with the best possible service, Ford Millinery is required to collect some personal information about you. We do not collect any personal information about you on our Website unless you choose to provide it to us voluntarily. The types of personal information collected from you could include your name, address, email address, telephone number, measurement details, style preferences, credit/debit card details or any other information you provide. We may also collect the following data about you to help us improve our service to you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website… Contact forms, Made-To-Match information and images, competitions and alike.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access on our website.
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may charge you an administrative fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
IP addresses & cookies
We monitor customer traffic on an aggregate basis using cookies and code. This provides statistical information about visits to pages on our website, the duration of individual page view, paths taken by visitors through the website, data on visitors screen settings and other general information. We use this information to help improve the website and services to its users.
Storage of your personal information
We use a trusted third party payment processing service to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/ debit card information. With respect to your personal information that we do store, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, age, occupation, and style preferences, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information to prevent unauthorised access or unlawful processing of your personal information.
Usage of your personal information
Aside from fulfilling your order placed on our Website, we may use information held about you to:
- Set up, manage your account and contact you about your account;
- Ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and,
- Notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
All personal information that your provide to Ford Millinery will be kept safe and secure and will be disclosed or shared with third parties only:
- When it is an essential part of our transaction with you (i.e. passing on your name and address to our carriers, ortelephone number should there be a query with delivery).
- When is required to process your payment for your purchase(s), e.g. via Paypal – a secure payment gateway.
- As you expressly authorize us to do so;
- As necessary to provide products and services to you;
- As necessary to allow our contractors or agents to provide services for us in connection with our transactions with you;
- To protect our customers and Website from fraud and theft, we may pass on personal information that we obtain from making identity checks, together with account information to organizations including law enforcement agencies, involved in fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation; or,
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the personal information you provide to us without your consent.